Will oxygen team improve camera more?

1. It takes a long time

100.0%
  2. Yah sure dude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ranjithsmart Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM

Ranjithsmart, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM :
    Hello guys in this thread i would like to clear all my doubts regarding oneplus camera.

FIRST:

I would like to capture clear images in sunset time but i often seeing alot of NOISE.

SECOND:
    [​IMG]

When i capture near objects i can see background blur effect. Like the same i would like to capture FAR OBJECTS with blur effect (like DSLR). Is it possible guys?

THIRD :

While taking selfie background objects seems much contrast and front seems dark. Otherwise front seems more brighter and background seems clear (according to the focusing touch) .

[​IMG]

How to optimize manually?
    Is there anyway to solve these problems guys?
    Or can i use custom camera lenses at online store?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 4:53 PM

2. MAS IV Honeycomb Apr 21, 2017 at 4:10 PM

Ranjithsmart likes this.
  3. MarkLR Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM

MarkLR, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM :
    Take a look at my thread about the camera. You find the link in my signature.

By the way, what you call "dslr effect" is nothing more than a focusing trick. By focusing on a certain object only, the background will inevitably be out of focus and blurred. It all depends on the distance, and I'm pretty sure our camera which doesn't have optical zoom like a proper camera (there are no phones with optical zoom for obvious reasons) can't really perform all of those photography tricks a proper camera can perform.

About the front camera, on this phone, it's a really basic camera, it doesn't even have autofocus or anything fancy going for it. So what you see is what you get.

varma246 and Ranjithsmart like this.
  4. Ranjithsmart Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 4:51 PM

5. Ranjithsmart Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 4:55 PM

Ranjithsmart, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:55 PM :
    Post your thread link here dude! Please;)

6. Sudipkumarc Honeycomb Apr 21, 2017 at 5:07 PM

Sudipkumarc, Apr 21, 2017 at 5:07 PM :
    Just click on his signature, he told you that didn't he?? Click and you will be directed to his guide!!

7. MarkLR Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 5:13 PM

Ranjithsmart likes this.
  8. _DEDSEC_ Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 6:26 PM

9. Yash Bhardwaj Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM