"back" button glitch on 4.1.0

1. pauleverson Donut Mar 20, 2017

pauleverson, Mar 20, 2017 :
    Hi

is anyone having an issue with their 3t since the 4.1.0 / 7.1.1 update?

On my device the back button is not always responsive. I have to hit it two or more times to get the app to go back? This doesn't seem to be dependent upon any one app and can happen anywhere. The weird thing is the back button lights up when I press it even though the app doesn't go back.

This did not happen with 4.0.3 / 7.0.

Thanks

2. pauleverson Donut Mar 20, 2017

pauleverson, Mar 20, 2017 :
    P.s. I would downgrade to 4.0.3 but that had a broken implementation of Bluetooth audio meaning my car radio didn't work.

4.0.2 seemed more stable but Bluetooth audio was still problematic.

Does anyone actually test this code before it's released?

3. alencode Froyo Mar 20, 2017

alencode, Mar 20, 2017 :
    Hi! I have the same trouble with the back button on the screen ( software ) !! I made a factory reset and wipe but didn't fix it. I had to use the hardware buttons because of this.
    And not only the back button doesn't work, but the system works a little laggy compare with using the hardware keys.
    I hope OP will fix this in the next update.

4. Endri_Matodashaj Eclair Mar 20, 2017

5. vasaxter Eclair Mar 21, 2017

vasaxter, Mar 21, 2017 :
    Happy to hear that this is problem with software buttons, not hardware buttons. I'm so happy with hardware ones (I missed this on HTC M8 so much) and their customisation.
    Anyway, this bug is annoying for me too, because it points out how un-tested basic functions are... :-(

6. lcsmith303 Eclair Mar 21, 2017

alencode likes this.