B&W Photography Competition - Results!

1. david.yang Community Team Staff Member Mar 9, 2017

david.yang, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Hello everyone,

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our B&W Photography Contest. We had an absolute blast checking out all of your amazing shots (even after the contest was closed), and it’s beyond inspiring to see all of you guys from around the world enjoying OnePlus cameras. Seriously, you all exceeded our expectations in a huge way, so we will definitely prepare more interesting contests in the future!

Now, on to the fun part. With so many amazing entries, it wasn't easy for us to choose just four winners. We chose our favorite entries based on the following criteria: adherence to contest rules and overall quality of photo. Without further ado, here are the 4 winners who will receive a $50 OnePlus voucher code:

257-4.jpg

@OmarFPG Old School. Shot on OnePlus X, edited with Google Photos

437-2.jpeg

@KforHorizon Shot on OnePlus 3T, edited with Polarr

11-2.jpg

@woSch Shot on OnePlus 2, edited with Snapseed & QuickPic

8-2.JPG

@script Shot on OnePlus One, edited with Google Photos

Congrats to our winners! Just to give you an idea of how many awesome entries we received, here’s just a small sampling of some others:

50.jpeg
    @zoran81 Shot on OnePlus 3

111.jpg
    @G_Dhanush_Shenoy_PyJq Shot on OnePlus 3T, edited with Adobe Lightroom

168-6.jpeg
    @spartan2024 Shot on OnePlus 3, edited with Snapseed

337.jpeg
    @vishwaschitale Shot on OnePlus 3T, edited with Google Photos

408-1.jpg
    @illuminarias Shot on OnePlus 3T, edited with VSCO Cam

446-2.jpg
    @paulissimo Shot on OnePlus One, edited with Snapseed

There were just too many (770+!) amazing photos and we couldn’t post them all here. Be sure to check out the entry thread to see them all.

That’s all for now! Thanks again to everyone who participated (especially thanks to @cmitchellshaw @strafer @evert for your participation and support). We love and cherish all the photos taken by each and every one of you.

Stay tuned for our next contests, cheers!

Note: If you were selected as a winner, you'll receive a voucher code via private message within the next 24 hours. To all the contestants in this contest, each one will receive 5 points within the next 72 hours.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017

2. Maximus Decimus Meridius Lollipop Moderator Mar 9, 2017

3. youbi Lollipop Senior Moderator Mar 9, 2017

youbi, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Congratulations to the winners. You surely did an amazing job. :hearteyes:

And seeing the results its clear that when the photographer is good, any Oneplus phone can do amazing jobs. :)

Yeah, I do hope we will have more of these, I only feel sorry for the ones having to chose the final winners. :sweatsmile: That's definitely not an easy task. :fearscream:

4. camohan KitKat Moderator Mar 9, 2017

camohan, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated and made this a great event.

5. pablofg1978 KitKat Senior Moderator Mar 9, 2017

pablofg1978, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Congratulations to the winners!
    Amazing photos, I think that is the first time that a cat is not in the winning photos.

6. Mr. BG Lollipop Mar 9, 2017

7. KforHorizon Jelly Bean Mar 9, 2017

8. nadeemabd Froyo Mar 9, 2017

nirgale, KforHorizon, script and 2 others like this.
  9. G_Dhanush_Shenoy_PyJq Eclair Mar 9, 2017

10. SnapDragon01 Gingerbread Mar 9, 2017

11. woSch Jelly Bean Mar 9, 2017

woSch, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Yeah, wow, ... thank you for 'handpicking' one of my Pics and congrats to the other winners!

It was a lot of fun to participate and to see so many forum-members around the World posting plenty of fantastic photos - B&W ist a special thing!

nirgale, puccellino, rarog and 4 others like this.
  12. paulissimo Jelly Bean Mar 9, 2017

nirgale, puccellino, youbi and 4 others like this.
  13. script KitKat Senior Moderator Mar 9, 2017

script, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Hey, cool, Thank you for your nice choice and congrats to all winners, participants, and - to OnePlus. Yes, I'm happy.

nirgale, puccellino, youbi and 7 others like this.
  14. funmunke Lollipop Mar 9, 2017

KforHorizon, script and cmitchellshaw like this.
  15. funmunke Lollipop Mar 9, 2017

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  16. noquarter KitKat Senior Moderator Mar 9, 2017

nirgale, rarog, theshinybeast and 4 others like this.
  17. OmarFPG Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2017

OmarFPG, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Holy smokes, I won! I'm so thrilled right now! Congrats to all the other winners and entrants! And of course, thanks @david.yang and OnePlus for making such a fun contest, I was just mentioning last night that even if I didn't won (I wasn't expecting to, honestly), I had a lot of fun on this and I wasn't sorry at all haha (even though I could've used all that time to work and make some money LOL). It was totally worth it, now even more! :D

OnePlus 3T, I'm coming for you!! (thanks to your little brother OnePlus X, may he R.I.P.).

nirgale, puccellino, meatandy and 6 others like this.
  18. altec128 Honeycomb Mar 9, 2017

altec128, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated and made this a great event.

19. Ceasedd Marshmallow Mar 9, 2017

Ceasedd, Mar 9, 2017 :
    Awsomess!. Congratulations winners.:)

meatandy, script and woSch like this.
  20. cmitchellshaw Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2017