Attention, all students! The OnePlus Student Program is A+

1. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member Aug 29, 2017

Steven G., Aug 29, 2017 :
    studentprogram_Forum.png
    Friends,

Welcome to this OnePlus exam. Students completing this exam will receive 10% off their next order. Through 3 short assignments, we will test your ability to enjoy exclusive student offers and examine your eligibility for our program. Completing this exam will give students a can’t-miss opportunity to acquire the OnePlus 5 at low rate exclusive to students.

Please refer to the assignments below for a step-by-step guide on how to join the OnePlus Student Program. Once all steps have been completed, you’ll be able to claim your coupon on the page here.

Assignment 1: Show us you’re a student! This is a student program after all. Login to Student Beans to verify your account and gain access to the Student Program.

Assignment 2: Now that you’re an official member of the Student Program, it’s time to claim your coupon worth 10% off any order. Just hit the button to claim your coupon. Once redeemed, your coupon will be valid for a month. However, you will be able to claim a new coupon in every following year. You’re able to use your coupon to receive 10% off your next order during this month, although there is a limit of one OnePlus 5 per student.

Assignment 3: Got your order ready? Activate your 10% student discount at checkout. Remember to use your coupon within a month!

Grade: A+

Thanks for joining our Student Program, everyone. Our devices are becoming a more common sight at schoolyards everywhere, thanks to your enthusiasm and loyalty. By recommending our devices to your friends, and sharing our ideas and ambitions with those close to you, you have helped us grow. Students have played a key role in getting OnePlus where we are today. With this program, we want to say thank you for your support. So, join today! Don’t forget to join the referral program for even more exciting offers, once you’ve received your OnePlus 5.

FAQ:

I live in xxx country, can I join the Student Program?
    The Student Program is available to everyone in the following countries: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, USA, Canada

I don’t have a Student Beans account, but I am a student. What do I need to do to join?
    Visit our Student Program website and click “Login to Student Beans.” Simply press “REGISTER” in the window that pops up to register your student account.

When and on what products can I use my coupon?
    After you’ve verified your student account on our Student Program website, you’ll be able to claim your coupon at any point within one year. Once you’ve claimed your coupon, it will be valid for one month. Your coupon can be used on any order, provided it contains no more than a single OnePlus 5 device. Remember that your coupon is only valid for one order.

Will I be able to claim another coupon in the future?
    Students will be able to claim a new coupon yearly. You may claim a new coupon next year.

Never Settle.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

2. Dresa91 Marshmallow Aug 29, 2017

3. Funk Wizard KitKat Moderator Aug 29, 2017

4. varma246 KitKat Aug 29, 2017

5. iNtEnSePL Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

iNtEnSePL, Aug 29, 2017 :
    no Poland... why? there is polish StudentBeans site, also your warehouse is in Poland :) any problems???

6. Wackencorpse Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

Wackencorpse, Aug 29, 2017 :
    I don't know if this post was edited after you wrote your post, but poland is listed in the countries where you can get the student account.

7. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member Aug 29, 2017

It's a kick-off for OnePlus campus program and we are considering optimize the model to provider better value to more our fans. Keep following on our social medias and we will update once there's any progress.

8. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member Aug 29, 2017

We do Poland, there's typo on initial post, thanks for point it out.

youbi likes this.
  9. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member Aug 29, 2017

We do Poland, there's typo on initial post, thanks for point it out.

10. Vivek2989 Gingerbread Aug 29, 2017

11. riahim Cupcake Aug 29, 2017

riahim, Aug 29, 2017 :
    Darn, I just placed an order 2 days ago... Is there anyway to get the discount applied on my current order?

12. F_Luis_Silvestre_xrTm Eclair Aug 29, 2017

13. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 29, 2017

youbi, Aug 29, 2017 :
    How about an "Attention all workers" program? :oops: Students always get all the cool stuff, probably I should go back to school again.

[​IMG]

Now a bit more serious, nice initiative. :p :D Students are always on a tight budget, so its always nice to get some extra help for buying the phone they want. :)

T5r3, varma246, quza and 4 others like this.
  14. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 29, 2017

youbi, Aug 29, 2017 :
    Whats not working exactly?

15. Rox598 Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

Rox598, Aug 29, 2017 :
    what about us students that bought it day 1?

probably a swift middle finger but worth an ask

quza and sewell.davidj like this.
  16. jizang KitKat Aug 29, 2017

jizang, Aug 29, 2017 :
    So the marketing team is at it again...making people ppl jump through hoops to get a measly 10% off ...

nemani22 likes this.
  17. sfomin Marshmallow Aug 29, 2017

sfomin, Aug 29, 2017 :
    yeah, like registering for classes just to get 10% off [​IMG]

18. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 29, 2017

youbi, Aug 29, 2017 :
    To be honest I don't really see that many hoops this time. :sweatsmile: Thankfully Is not like you have to share on the usual social media some stuff, so its not that bad.

And 10% of 559€ gives 503.10€ for the 128gb model, so it sure makes it a better deal. :p

19. G_Sameer_Gupta_pNLu Gingerbread Aug 29, 2017

20. Jasleen95 Eclair Aug 29, 2017

Jasleen95, Aug 29, 2017 :
    You guys have pretty big sales in India and yet there's no mention of it.. Disappointing.