Apple "Facts"

1. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, May 13, 2017 :
    haha. still waiting for you.

2. DrAakash Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

DrAakash, May 13, 2017 :
    Dude.. make an intelligent comment, show me the contradiction, and a thread about iPhone bashing, and you'll have my respect.

Sun90 likes this.
  3. G_dhyey_Ghetia_ltyF Cupcake May 13, 2017

G_dhyey_Ghetia_ltyF, May 13, 2017 :
    And you steal money, and your hardware Is out dated
    And you have terrible taste in os. So please don't even bring up ur bs

DrAakash likes this.
  4. camohan KitKat Moderator May 13, 2017

camohan, May 13, 2017 :
    Don't.

ssagheer and Sun90 like this.
  5. DrAakash Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

DrAakash, May 13, 2017 :
    I thought off topic was for things related to OnePlus that don't really fit in any other category, or a place for members to chill out in some cases. Nobody here even talks about Apple! And he comes and starts a flame war every week. Why exactly is this guy allowed to do this all the time?

6. SimonRam KitKat May 13, 2017

SimonRam, May 13, 2017 :
    Not really, you have no purpose here. Similarly I would have no purpose spouting shit about OnePlus on an Apple forum.
    It's quite insane.
    Don't you think?
    Take a step back and look at the validity of the post you've made in the context of the forum it's been made in.
    Pointless.

7. varma246 Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

varma246, May 13, 2017 :
    Looks like u r giving hint to him, who exactly he is... Lol.

DrAakash likes this.
  8. adpro Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

adpro, May 13, 2017 :
    He does't do anything. It is we who do. We react/respond to such Bull...If you know what I mean.

9. DrAakash Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

DrAakash, May 13, 2017 :
    I agree. But this guy just invites criticism so that he could defend it by any means possible. I haven't seen one thread criticising Apple and their products. He's trying to save someone who doesn't need to be saved.. trying to be the flag-bearer of Apple in an Android forum.. what else would one expect?

10. SimonRam KitKat May 13, 2017

SimonRam, May 13, 2017 :
    He's probably writing a thesis about trolling.
    Seems to be working!

11. G_Sai_Bhaskar_YmCE Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

G_Sai_Bhaskar_YmCE, May 13, 2017 :
    Oh my, 15 min of patience.. I guess he ran out of comments or he has had his share of trolling this week.

adpro, SimonRam and DrAakash like this.
  12. camohan KitKat Moderator May 13, 2017

camohan, May 13, 2017 :
    Forum is about talking on tech and some off topic stuffs for fun. Therefore topic on Apple is still within rules.
    If he comes and starts a flame war, we equally are responsible to ignite that. Be practical if less people respond, the thread starter will have nothing to bump the thread.
    That's why I said big egos not sure for what. I therefore am not keen on discussing and wasting time on this stupid comparison. There have been several threads in past. Its like a battle where every participant things he is right.
    What will happen in the end, tmrw you ll realize you just wasted time on arguing something for which no one out of apple or oneplus is affected.
    Use time more productively I would say.
    I will repeat if no one replies it dies on its own. Don't agree on some points move on.

13. DrAakash Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

DrAakash, May 13, 2017 :
    Don't know brother.. I'm still waiting.. but it's a Saturday, and my gf is waiting as well, and we know they shouldn't be messed with. ;)

SimonRam and Sun90 like this.
  14. G_Sai_Bhaskar_YmCE Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

Aye aye captain!

Sun90 and DrAakash like this.
  15. DrAakash Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

DrAakash, May 13, 2017 :
    I'd keep that in mind. Gotta go now, you have a good day.

Sun90 likes this.
  16. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, May 13, 2017 :
    agreed.

but one thing is evident - people only hear what they want to hear. anything against their views, is simply impermeable. seeing reason beyond status quo views is almost impossible, even when explained by someone sailing in the same boat, but with a different view.

time to lay this thread to rest and peace.

SimonRam likes this.
  17. G_Sai_Bhaskar_YmCE Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

Don't you think the same applies to you too?
    "time to lay this thread to rest and peace"

ssagheer likes this.
  18. ssagheer Gingerbread May 13, 2017

ssagheer, May 13, 2017 :
    I really like how you talked about yourself in this post. :)

adpro, Sun90 and G_Sai_Bhaskar_YmCE like this.
  19. Angus513 Eclair May 13, 2017

Angus513, May 13, 2017 :
    Apple is a company that sells based off it's past, its new products are no more special than most of the competition, however they have brand following of people who will just buy them without consideration because it's an iPhone.

I currently own a OP 3T and have an iPhone 6s for work. The OP wins hands down in every department - better build quality, better UI, better battery life, smoother performance, can still access the internet whilst making a phone call

Yes they are the highest grossing company on the planet, doesn't mean they have the best products, just the best marketing department.

ssagheer and G_Sai_Bhaskar_YmCE like this.
  20. G_Mohit_Singh_hNtJ Cupcake May 13, 2017

G_Mohit_Singh_hNtJ, May 13, 2017 :
    we should respect apple but i think these is OnePlus forum and a company which is trying to make flagship phone's at lower cost is better. calling apple innovative on what basis? they were innovative in steve jobs era but now 6,6s,7,7 plus all are almost same giving small upgrades. i also own a apple 6s and i like it but i would say in my opinion a OnePlus is better than apple.

ssagheer likes this.